Touch and Explore: The Ocean is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Scales, tails, flippers, and fins—let's dive into the ocean: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch shiny scales and bumpy barnacles, turn a flap to find a clownfish hiding among an anemone, touch a shark's sandpapery skin, and discover who can squirt ink and change color! It's a trip to an underwater world that's just a touch away.
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of over two dozen marine animals
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in a fascinating beyond-the-bathtub habitat
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: The Ocean.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children